The NWAMOMC is dedicated to providing an opportunity for parents of multiples to meet for the purpose of supporting each other and their families.
- We have monthly meetings where we have speakers, classes, or we just share stories, experiences, and share advice. We offer support and friendship.
- We schedule a variety of activities throughout the year. (MNO, Painting with a Twist, Spring/Fall family parties, etc.)
- You will receive a monthly newsletter.
- We offer a private Facebook group to keep in touch with one another, ask for advice, send out reminders, and sell/trade children’s items.
- We have a biannual consignment sale. This is a great way to sell unneeded items, make money, and to stock up on clothes and other items for your children.
- You will receive membership privileges in the National Organization of Mothers of Twins Club.
- Donate to your local charities and we offer scholarship opportunities.
We are always looking to multiply our membership and hope that you consider joining us!
If you are interested in joining, email us at email@example.com or just come to our next meeting. The meetings are held the last Monday of each month in the community room of Origin Church of NWA located at 322 N. Bloomington, Ste. A in Lowell, AR 72745.